We’ll be updating this article with the latest Singapore Airlines promotions and deals. Bookmark this page and keep checking back for special offers.
Fine dining in the air from HK$3,900
From now until 23 June 2019, experience premium flight to Singapore and San Francisco from HK$3900. Book now.
Travel Period: 01 July 2019 — 07 September 2019
Minimum passengers: 1 passenger.
Singapore Airlines x HSBC
Singapore Airlines airfare deals for HSBC Credit Card cardholders: Simply use promo code SQHSBC1HKCode is copied at check out and enjoy 10% OFF selected Australia and New Zealand destinations when you pay with HSBC Credit Cards.
Promotion period: Now – 30 Jun 2019.
Travel period: Now – 31 March 2020 (Blackout dates apply).
Book your flight now.
4-2-go Special Fares
Plan your 2019 holiday ahead with Singapore Airlines special fares from HKD1,960 all-in.
Enjoy great fares to over 40 destinations including Singapore, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Auckland, Rome, and more.
Economy: Book by 30 June 2020
Premium Economy: Book by 01 Mar 2020
Business: Book by 03 Jan 2020
Travel period: Until 30 Sep 2020.
Economy & Premium Economy: 4 pax
Business: 1 pax
Book your flights now.
Boarding Pass Exclusive Offers
Enjoy exclusive offers below in Hong Kong when you fly with Singapore Airlines and present your Singapore Airlines boarding pass within a month of travel. Offer ends 31 December 2019.
- Fook Ming Tong: Get 10% OFF and a complimentary tea gift upon net purchase of $800.
- Lane Crawford: Get a GOLD membership card valid for one year when you present your boarding part at Lane Crawford concierge desk.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong: Enjoy 10% discount on regular priced package.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited: Enjoy 10% off 360 Fun Pass for adult and child.
- Sweet Dreams by Heinemann: Enjoy 10% OFF when you purchase of at least HK$350.
- Tea WG: When you spend of HK$600 or over, you can get a complementary box of 6 tea infused macarons.
- Vigor Airport Shuttle Services: Enjoy a Shuttle Service with a special rate of HK$110 one-way airport to hotel and a complimentary half day tour of Hong Kong Island.